Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm a beginner.

I'm a first time blogger.
What prompted me to start a blog was a notice on Facebook about establishing blogs to let others know what it is like to have CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) - a misnomer if there ever were one.
I've heard this fatigue compared to regular fatigue is as a stick of dymamite to a match.  Maybe that's not even enough.
The other reason for the blog is to make the public aware of new advances in working on the causes of this disease and to speak to the reports doubting the scientific work carefully done and waiting to be replicated.
That's all I have the brain power for now - but I'll be back....

Here's a link to xmrv studies.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have suffered for so long nearly 40yrs!!! I can relate to the cognitive part I love reading, I have a story that I wanted to write but just trying to do 100 words a day made me relapse severely.
    I hope that the powers to be will stop blocking biomedical research which they have done for DECADES & I thank those that are struggling against those powers but carrying on like those researching XMRV
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Max. But I'm sorry you're going through it too. I tried writing a few children's stories thinking it would be easier and shorter -NOT.

    ReplyDelete